Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just in case you were curious.....

Here are some pictures....before and afters of John and I getting our hair cut.  Some extra pics of the girls and my new "do's" too.  My favorite is the last one, portrait taken by Gigi.




John & Tori before
John & Tori after

Me & Tori before
Me & Tori after

John and I

Long Hair...a little 80's....
Shorter...more like my original style..

Pink and sassy....oh yea, I will be wearing it!
Biggest one
Middlest one
Littlest one


Just me :)

11 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, especially with the wigs! you look beautiful Alexxa, keep up the fight!xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauties!! -- well, except for the handsome "dude!" Ha! Alexxa, your entries are so informative and even fun, and the pictures capture so well your great spirit and strength. The Lord has blessed you with tenacity, great care, and tons of people who love you and pray for you (-: Adoringly, AKLu (at Aunt Cia's)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making a joyful moment even in the thick of it! Way to go - keep that positive attitude going for it is POWERFUL!!!!! You really do look cute, and I doubt you would have ever tried it had circumstances been different - you too John :)
    Love you forever - and ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexxa you are beautiful!!! Keeping good thoughts coming your way. Love all the pics :-)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girrrrlllll....you look so amazing! ok let’s start with the one that looks pretty close to your reg style, Yeah Yeah. The Pink, a little too Wow Wow. The 80's. I kinda like! Is it because I’m stuck in the 80's and my hair looks just like that, scary! But I LOVE the GI Jane, you look more beautiful than ever! I think it’s because you can really see your inner beauty, just radiant!!
    Love those cutie-pies too!
    And that hot guy next to you, he's a keeper, get his number for-shore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look Great, just like Demi Moore! Even Better, Hotter!!! My friend works for a co. called Max Wigs, I"ve ordered a few stuff from them. The Raquel Welch line looks so real and trendy. If you call to order you can tell her you know my friend Natalie Wallace they will give you a 10% discount! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you could ever look bad! You are the cutest thing ever. I love the short hair - you don't even need a wig...... however you look great in those too. Keep Strong. Always thinking about you.
    Jod & Brent

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful either way! I love your positive approach to this trial. Just think only 6 treatments to go! The pictures of the girls were so cute!!!! Love and blessings, Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexxa you are beautiful! Please let us know when you are hungry for tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive been thinking of you and following your progress on your posts. I want to tell you how inspiring you are and you have such amazing strength. You look beautiful and I love the pink wigs on you and your daughters! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alexxa - Hi I'm Chad Humphrey's sister, Renee and I've known John since he was shorter than me:) I was shocked to see this story and my mom is up visiting, when I said, "Mom, look at this -this is John and his family." Concidentally, I had just been telling her about the company Anna and her sister started. (I went to HS with Anna) Anyway, I'm rambling - I just simply want to say, you are gorgeous - with hair, without hair or with pink hair:) Your husband is wonderful and you have the cutest girls, who now truly understand strength and beauty:) Best wishes and hi to John from the entire Humphrey family.

    ReplyDelete